Note: This product ships to the United States only.
What Real Food Vitamins say about UltraBiotic Daily Multi-Strain:
These live bacteria are essential for good digestion and gut health. When you’re not absorbing nutrients from food, you won’t get the results you want. Probiotics replenish your good bacteria and crowd out the bad. They play a critical role in improving immunity, minimizing skin conditions and reducing the risk of chronic disease. Since the intestinal tract gets compromised regularly from stress, sickness, and environmental toxins, everyone can benefit from supplementing with a probiotic, even if you’re consuming fermented foods on a regular basis. A general recommendation is one capsule of this probiotic taken 15 minutes before all meals.
Broad Spectrum Intestinal and Immune Health Support
UltraBiotic Daily Multi-Strain™ provides multidimensional support for both the upper and lower GI tract for digestive and immune health. This concentrated formula supplies a proprietary blend of 7 beneficial probiotic strains including L. acidophilus NCFM®, S. boulardii, B. LactisBi-07, B. Lactis Bl-04, St. thermophilus, L. salivarius, and L. plantarum.*
- Promotes a healthy intestinal environment and immune response.*
- Helps relieve recurring functional bowel discomforts and intestinal irritation.*
- Contains NCFM, one of the most well-researched probiotic strains.*
- Designed for reliable outcomes with a concentrated dose of S. boulardii.*
General Recommendation: Take one capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
30 capsules per bottle.
*For best results, store in a cool dry place or refrigerated.*
One capsule supplies:
- A proprietary blend of:30 billion live organisms†
- Saccharomyces boulardii, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, Streptococcus thermophilus St-21
- Active dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisae var. boulardii, sorbitan monostearate), microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, titanium dioxide, sodium copper chlorophyllin), and stearic acid.
Stability studies indicate that all probiotics should be shipped under temperature control to maintain potency (CFU). For best results, store in a cool dry place or refrigerated. This product is Vegetarian, Gluten and Dairy Free.
†At date of expiration.
††Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
This product is gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.