SOON-TO-BE-UPDATED NAME AND LABEL "MULTICAPS REDEFINED"
- Promotes energy levels,
- Reduces stress and creates optimal digestion through a broad spectrum of B vitamins
- Features Zinc and iodine for thyroid support
- An easily digestible multivitamin in a simple two-a-day serving
What Redefined Vitamins says about MultiVive™ / Multicaps Redefined (Multivitamin):
Unfortunately, even if we eat healthy foods, it’s safe to say that none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins are a lot more than just “insurance” to cover nutrients missing from our food. They’re beneficial for people of all ages, and they play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health and nervous system functions. A general recommendation for MultiVive™ / Multicaps Redefined is two tablets per day.
What we really love about MultiVive™ / Multicaps Redefined in comparison to other multivitamins is not only the premium quality, but also their greater potency. You only need to take two tablets of MultiVive / Multicaps Redefined per day where other brands require you to take six or more!
MultiVive™ / Multicaps Redefined is a unique vitamin and mineral formula designed for optimal digestion and energy featuring:
- High levels of a broad spectrum of B vitamins to reduce stress and increase energy.
- Zinc and iodine for thyroid support.
- An easily digestible form in a simple two-a-day serving.
General Recommendation: Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
120 capsules per bottle.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Two capsules supply:
- Vitamin A Palmitate 3200 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols 50 IU d-gamma tocopherol 100mg, d-delta tocopherol 42mg, d-alpha tocopherol 22mg, d-beta tocopherol 3mg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCI) 50mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 30mg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 30mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 50mg
- Folic Acid 800mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Iodine (as Kelp) 75mcg
- Zinc (TRAACS Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 15mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 200mcg
- Manganese (TRAACS Maganese Glycinate Chelate) 3mg
- Chromium (TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 400mcg
- Molybdenum (TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 100mcg
- Boron (as Glycinate Complex) 2mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 20mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable capsule, rice flour, magnesium stearate and silica.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
† Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
†† U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.
The multivitamin has really made a difference with colds, AKA I haven’t had a cold since I started taking this again a few months ago. For a while I took a cheaper version at the local store but I was still not feeling the greatest as when I was taking Cassies. It might be a bit pricey but man it is 100% worth it!
As a repeat buyer, I always want these particular multivitamins on hand. Excellent quality and ingredients with never any gastric distress. Both my wife and I use them. Cassie and her associates at Redefined Vitamins (Verovive) have excellent customer service and an outstanding business model. I have purchased and used many vitamins and supplements over the years from a number of companies and brands and I have settled on these. Highly recommended!
I like this Vitamin because it’s super easy to take and you only have to take 2! And I have had no issues taking it on a full or empty stomach!
Been using for several years. Works goo for me
Got what I ordered in a couple of days. Was very pleased.