When estrogen is too low or too high, a variety of health issues can manifest, such as mood swings, irritability, unexpected weight gain, general fatigue, and low libido. Estro Balance is formulated to give you the right nutrients for supporting healthy estrogen metabolism and balance.
Benefits of Estro Balance may include:
- Supports for Healthy Estrogen Balance
- Supports for Healthy Endocrine Function
- Provides a high antioxidant capacity
1 Capsule supplies:
- Vitamin A (50% as retinyl palmitate, 50% as mixed carotenoids) 167 mcg RAE
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1.7 mcg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 55 mg
- Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) 13 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 16.7 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 266 mcg DFE
- (160 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (50% as methylcobalamin, 50% as cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg
- Turmeric Extract [root; Curcuma longa(standardized to 95% curcuminoids)] 70 mg
- Rosemary Extract [leaves; Rosmarinus officinalis (standardized to 7.6% carnosol and carnosinic acid) 66.7 mg
- Trimethylglycine (as betaine HCl) 66.7 mg
- Isoflavones (from red clover extract, leaf; Trifolium pratense and from kudzu extract, leaf; Pueraria spp.) 33 mg
- Chrysin 30 mg
- Resveratrol (root; Polygonum cuspidatum) 0.67 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, and silicon dioxide.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.