- Specialized nutritional support for women to promote estrogen-balance
- Relieves hormonal related symptoms such as mood swings, cramping, abdominal discomfort, feeling bloated, temporary weight gain and back, joint and muscle pain
- Formulated with antioxidants, fiber, and a variety of well-researched ingredients
What Real Food Vitamins says about SynerVive Protein™:
This protein powder provides specialized nutritional support for women of all ages. It especially helps with premenstrual syndrome (PMS), promoting hormonal balance and providing relief from common hormonal symptoms in a natural way (nothing synthetic!). SynerVive Protein™ provides essential vitamins and minerals, along with phytoestrogens, antioxidants, and flaxseed hull—all specially selected for their ability to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and hormonal balance. Our general recommendation is two scoops one to two times per day, and during the menstrual cycle, two scoops three times per day. For best results, take in conjunction with SynerVive™.
Nutritional Support for Symptoms Related to Premenstrual Syndrome
SynerVive Protein™ is designed to provide specialized nutritional support for women with premenstrual syndrome. SynerVive Protein™ provides a specialized blend of macronutrients with all essential vitaminsand minerals, along with non-soy phytoestrogens, antioxidants, and flaxseed hull (equal to approximately one tablespoon of whole flaxseed) that were specially selected for their ability to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and healthy hormone balance.
Relieves symptoms related to menstrual cycles, such as
- Abdominal discomfort
- Occasional irritability
- Feeling bloated
- Minor back, joint, and muscle pain
- Joint stiffness
- Temporary weight gain
- Breast tenderness
- Feeling sad or blue
- Modulates the effects of circulating estrogens with non-soy phytoestrogens from kudzu and flax.
- Features a high quality, easily digestible rice protein concentrate.
- Formulated with antioxidants, fiber, and a variety of well-researched ingredients.
Directions: Blend or shake about 2 level scoops (46 grams) of SynerVive Protein™ into 8 ounces of water or milk twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Flavor: Tropical Mango.
22.2 ounces (630 grams) per container
Serving Size: Two scoops (46 g):
- Calories 160
- Fat 4 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 50 mg
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate, potassium iodide) 300 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22 g
- Dietary Fiber 3 g
- Sugar 10 g
- Protein 15 g
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,250 IU
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 2,500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 350 mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 9 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 40 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 300 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 0.75 mg
- Riboflavin 0.85 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 5 mg
- Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate) 260 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 240 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 7.5 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
- Manganese 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- L-Lysine 17.5 mg
- L-Threonine 17.5 mg
- Isoflavones (from kudzu) 25 mg
- Defatted Flaxseed Meal 1.84 g
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 450 mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 210 mg
[standardized to 95% (200 mg) curcuminoids]
Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, fructose, olive oil, magnesium citrate, flaxseed hull, natural flavors, choline bitartrate [hydrogenated vegetable oil encapsulate (one or more of soybean, palm, and cottonseed oils)]
, calcium citrate, dipotassium phosphate, xanthan gum, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, curcumin powder, guar gum, ascorbic acid, pyridoxine HCl, zinc oxide, pueraria root extract, chromium polynicotinate, ferrous fumarate, L-lysine HCI, L-threonine, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, beta-carotene, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, folic acid, retinyl palmitate, biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, egg, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial flavors.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight. A scoop is included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 45 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
IMPORTANT WARNING: This product has been formulated to nutritionally support female patients who have symptoms associated with their hormone cycles. It has not been tested for interactions with oral contraceptive medications, and the effectiveness of oral contraceptives for birth control cannot be ensured during use of Estrium. Please discuss this important concern with your healthcare practitioner.* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.