What Real Food Vitamins says about MyoCalm Plus:
This combination of herbs and minerals promotes restful, sound sleep. A general recommendation is three tablets about a half hour before bed. You can take this in addition to magnesium if you’re someone who really struggles with sleep. It’s also helpful after exercise to soothe sore muscles or if you struggle with any kind of chronic muscle tension or pain, including TMJ and other night-clenching behavior. It can also be taken at a lower dose (1 tablet at a time) throughout the day to ease tension without knocking you out, or MyoCalm can be taken during the day instead. Our general recommendation is 1 tablet at a time throughout the day to ease tension.
Intensive Muscle Relaxation Formula
MyoCalm Plus® is an exceptional, synergistic blend of bioavailable minerals and specialized herbs that is designed to provide comprehensive support for the musculoskeletal system. The components of this formula work in concert to support healthy muscle relaxation and address occasional sleeplessness.*
- Promotes muscle relaxation.*
- May help relieve minor pain associated with muscle tension , which can be caused by stress or physical overexertion.*
- Promotes a feeling of calm, and can be taken at bedtime for occasional sleeplessness.*
General Recommendation: Take three tablets at bedtime or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Three tablets supply:
- Calcium (as calcium lactate)75 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)150 mg
- Passionflower Flower 5.5:1 Extract (Passiflora incarnata)60 mg
- Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana officinalis)30 mg
- Hops Cone 7.5:1 Extract (Valeriana officinalis)30 mg
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf 5:1 Extract150 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, Cellulose, Stearic acid, silica, coating (water, hypromellose†, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxyproycellulose†).
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.