Note: This product ships to the United States only.
What Real Food Vitamins says about Acnutrol Skin Support (Capsules):
Skin conditions are usually a manifestation of inflammation in the gut, so we encourage focusing on gut health to calm inflammation. Acnutrol is a helpful addition to a gut health support regimen for doing just that. A general recommendation is four to six capsules per day.
Acnutrol capsules are formulated to provide comprehensive support for healthy skin by focusing on the internal healing process and overall skin health. The key ingredients are pantothenic acid and carnitine. Pantothenic acid plays a significant role in maintaining keratinocytes, the predominant cell type in the skin’s epidermis (outermost layer). Research shows that when pantothenic acid is depleted, the production of keratinocytes is suppressed. This vitamin also helps regulate lipid metabolism, and may affect the balance of oils in the skin. The potent anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive nutrient carnitine helps pantothenic acid work more efficiently in lipid metabolism. It is found in cells throughout the body, including skin fibroblasts, and is necessary for cellular repair.
Additional skin-supportive nutrients in Acnutrol™ capsules include zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, niacin, biotin, vitamin B6, and the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, & E.
Acnutrol capsules are formulated to help support chronic skin and acne conditions. There are various factors that cause and contribute to acne, the most common skin disease in the US, with two of the main culprits being bacteria and inflammatory response. Going hand in hand with these are systemic oxidative stress, insulin resistance, hormonal imbalances and an altered intestinal microflora.
The nutrients in Acnutrol work synergistically to target these factors, addressing the root causes of this skin condition that afflicts millions of people.
Acnutrol™ capsule Highlights: Pantothenic acid & carnitine
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 2500 mg
- Plays a significant role in the maintenance of keratinocytes, the predominant cell type in the epidermis, the outermost layer of the skin. Research shows that when pantothenic acid is depleted, keratinocyte proliferation is suppressed.
- Helps regulate lipid metabolism (which gets disrupted during acne breakouts), working to transport fats across cell membranes. With proper lipid metabolism, there is a decrease in the excretion of sebum. The skin pores can revert back to a smaller, more normal size, leaving the skin much smoother.
Carnitine 500 mg
- Essential cofactor in lipid metabolism; indispensable nutrient in supporting the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be oxidized and used for the production of cellular energy
- Potent anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive nutrient; plays a key factor in decreasing oxidative stress
- Found in cells including skin fibroblasts; is necessary for cellular repair and prevents cells from self-destructing by fighting against free radicals
- Helps pantothenic acid work more efficiently in lipid metabolism
General Recommendation: Take six capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
180 capsules per bottle.
Serving size: 6 capsules
Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 50000 IUVitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 2000 IUVitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 18 IUNiacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide) 500 mgVitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL 40 mg; Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 10 mg) 50 mgPantothenic Acid 2500 mgZinc (TRAACS Zinc Glycinate Complex) 50 mgSelenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex)100 mcgCopper (TRAACS Copper Glycinate Chelate) 2 mgChromium (TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 400 mcgL-Carnitine (from L-Carnitine Tartrate) 500 mgHigh Gamma Mixed Tocopherols (as d-gamma, d-delta, d-alpha, d-beta) 120 mgBiotin 500 mcgOther Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Warning: Color, size or shape may appear different between lots. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.