- Specialized nutritional support for women to promote estrogen-balance
- Relieves hormonal related symptoms such as mood swings, cramping, abdominal discomfort, feeling bloated, temporary weight gain and back, joint and muscle pain
- Formulated with antioxidants, fiber, and a variety of well-researched ingredients
What Real Food Vitamins says about SynerVive™ (Hormonal Support):
SynerVive™ promotes hormone balance by featuring targeted nutrients that support healthy estrogen metabolism and detoxification. Every female can take this highly effective, estrogen-balancing supplement for healthy hormonal balance. SynerVive™ can provide significant relief for women with hormone-related health issues, and may result in improvement in symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, perimenopause and menopause. Many women experience sugar cravings in relation to their hormonal cycle, due to the swings that are a natural part of the process. SynerVive helps your body metabolize excess estrogen while supporting hormone regulation, which can help control cravings, too. Our general recommendation is two capsules in the morning and two capsules at night, with or without food. For best results, take in conjunction with SynerVive Protein™.
Promotes Estrogen Balance, Relieves Hormone-Related Symptoms
SynerVive™ is designed to relieve mild mood swings, breast tenderness, cramping, and occasional sleeplessness associated with premenstrual syndrome and other estrogen-related issues. This unique formula features natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate to support multiple aspects of estrogen metabolism.*
- Designed to relieve common symptoms related to PMS, such as cramping, irritability, and breast tenderness.*
- May support breast health by promoting the hydroxylation and methylation of estrogen.*
- Provides natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) to lessen the impact of the more potent forms of estrogen.*
- Supplies L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, providing an advantage for those with genetic variations in folate metabolism .*
General Recommendation: Take two tablets of SynerVive™ in the morning and two tablets at night, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
60 capsules per bottle.
1 Capsule supplies:
- Vitamin A (50% as retinyl palmitate, 50% as mixed carotenoids) 167 mcg RAE
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1.7 mcg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 55 mg
- Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) 13 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 16.7 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 266 mcg DFE
- (160 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (50% as methylcobalamin, 50% as cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg
- Turmeric Extract [root; Curcuma longa(standardized to 95% curcuminoids)] 70 mg
- Rosemary Extract [leaves; Rosmarinus officinalis (standardized to 7.6% carnosol and carnosinic acid) 66.7 mg
- Trimethylglycine (as betaine HCl) 66.7 mg
- Isoflavones (from red clover extract, leaf; Trifolium pratense and from kudzu extract, leaf; Pueraria spp.) 33 mg
- Chrysin 30 mg
- Resveratrol (root; Polygonum cuspidatum) 0.67 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, and silicon dioxide.
This product is gluten-free, dairy-free and non-GMO.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.