What Real Food Vitamins says about Adreset:
This supplement is beneficial for when our bodies are stressed. Adreset fights the feelings of stress-related fatigue and weakness associated with a buildup of toxins and helps to build resilience. A general recommendation is two capsules twice daily.
Adreset is designed to build resilience and enhance stamina in individuals who are feeling weak and fatigued due to stress.*
- Helps address feelings of physical fatigue associated with prolonged stress.*
- Features herbs that support an adaptive response to stress through their influence on the HPA axis.*
- Features concentrated adaptogens, including ginseng root, cordyceps, and rhodiola extracts, used to address multiple body systems involved in the stress response.*
- Ideal for those who are "stressed and tired."*
General recommendation: Two capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule†† supplies:
- Cordyceps Mycelium 8:1 Extract
- (Paecilomyces hepiali Chen) [standardized to 4% (32 mg) cordycepic acid and 0.25%(2 mg) adenosine] 800 mcg
- Asian Ginseng Root Extract (Panax ginseng) [standardized to 8% (32 mg) ginsenosides] 400 mg
- Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea)[standardized to 1% (1 mg) salidroside] 100 mg
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
This product is gluten free and vegetarian.
†An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.
††Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: If taking other nutritional supplements or medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Patients with hormone sensitive cancer should avoid use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.