SHIPPING: This product is not available to ship to Japan.
What Real Food Vitamins says about Advaclear:
Advaclear supports your liver, which is responsible for the detoxification process. If you put your body through detoxification without liver support, you have a much greater chance of experiencing negative detox side effects, such as headaches, skin breakouts or indigestion. We never recommend a detox without liver support! We don't have a general recommendation for dosage, as it is dependent on the type of detox you are putting your body through. A general rule of thumb is to increase Advaclear any time you experience negative detoxification side effects—a sign that your liver needs more support!
Daily Support for Detoxification
AdvaClear supports daily detoxification for optimal vitality and health. This formula provides methylated B12 and folic acid along with bifunctional support designed to enhance the activities of several liver detoxification enzymes while promoting balanced activity of Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways.*
- Promotes overall well-being by supporting balanced detoxification .*
- Provides antioxidant protection against reactive oxygen intermediates produced during the detoxification process.*
General recommendation: Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner with your customized detoxification program.
One capsule supplies:
- Vitamin A 1250 IU
- [67% (833.33 IU) as beta-carotene†† and 33% (416.67 IU) as retinyl palmitate
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 66.67 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 16.67 IU
- Vitamin E 33.33 IU
- (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 5 mg
- Riboflavin 2.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 11.67 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 8.33 mg
- Folate 134 mcg
- (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†††)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 16.7 mcg
- Biotin 33 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 16.67 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 3.33 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.33 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.83 mg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 33 mcg
- Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum) 25 mg
- Catechins 16.67 mg
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) 11 mg
- (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis)
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract 83.33 mg
- (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid)
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Whole Plant 4:1 Extract 66.67 mg
- Ellagic Acid 16.67 mg
- (from pomegranate whole fruit extract, Punica granatum)
- N-Acetylcysteine 33.33 mg
- Sodium Sulfate 50 mg
- Taurine 58.33 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 33.33 mg
- Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), magnesium stearate (vegetable), choline bitartrate (hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate), silica
† Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
†† Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
††† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
This product is gluten free.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.