What Real Food Vitamins says about Cal Apatite Bone Builder:
This comprehensive supplement features microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, and organic factors that naturally comprise raw bone. It helps build bone while also reducing the rate of bone loss and protecting bone strength. A general recommendation is three tablets per day.
Cal Apatite Bone Builder is complete bone nutrition featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, and organic factors that naturally comprise raw bone. The MCHC in Cal Apatite Bone Builder is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors. Calcium, along with regular excercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.*
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.*
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.*
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite Bone Builder is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range pasture-fed cattle.
General Recommendation: Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Three tablets supply:
- Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 626 mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 398 mg
- MCHC† 1500 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, Stearic acid, Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is Gluten Free.
† Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, and trace quantities of other minerals.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.