What Real Food Vitamins says about Candibactin-AR:
Candibactin-AR is most commonly used to fight off candida because it promotes a healthy intestinal environment. A general recommendation is one softgel three times daily before or with meals, and is most beneficial when taken in conjunction with Candibactin-BR and recommended gut health supplements.
Aromatic Essential Oils for Support of a Healthy Intestinal Environment
CandiBactin-AR features concentrated essential oils from red thyme and oregano blended with other herbal extracts from the aromatic mint family. The traditional use of thyme oil is focused on supporting the health of the gastrointestinal and upper respiratory tracts.*
The encapsulation of these oils in a softgel allows them to be blended with dry leaf extracts of sage and lemon balm. These herbs are added to the formula to help protect and stabilize the fragile essential oils, as well as for their added benefit in supporting healthy digestive function.*
- Helps encourage a healthy environment in the intestinal and respiratory tracts, supports healthy digestive function, and may provide indirect support for intestinal mucosal integrity.*
- Designed to harmonize digestive and respiratory function, which traditional herbalists believe is essential for strong immune function.*
- Unique softgel encapsulation technology allows the essential oils to be blended with dry leaf extracts of sage and lemon balm—herbs that complement and stabilize the fragile essential oils.
General Recommendation: Take one softgel three times daily before or with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One softgel supplies:
- Red Thyme Oil (Thymus vulgaris) 183 mg
- Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare) 100 mg
- Sage Leaf 5.5:1 Extract (Salvia officinalis) 75 mg
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf 5:1 Extract 50 mg
- Rice Bran oil, Gelatin, Red Thyme Oil (Thymus vulgaris), Glycerin, Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare), sage leaf powder, lemon balm leaf extract, Water, silica, annatto extract (color), Lecithin (soy).
This product is gluten free.
† Range reflects natural variation. Content of each batch is determined by gas chromatography (GC)
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is gluten free.
This product is produced in a facility that produces products containing wheat, soy, fish, tree nuts, dairy, and crustacean shellfish.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.