What Real Food Vitamins says about Candibactin-BR:
Candibactin-BR is most commonly used to fight off candida, as it promotes a healthy intestinal environment. A general recommendation is two tablets twice daily before or with meals, and is most beneficial when taken in conjunction with Candibactin-AR and recommended gut health supplements.
Concentrated Berberine Formula for Intestinal Support
CandiBactin-BR is a combination of herbal extracts including berberine containing plants to support healthy immune, detoxification , and elimination functions. Featuring berberine hydrochloride and extracts of Oregon grape and coptis roots, the formula encourages a healthy intestinal environment and supports detoxification function of the liver and gallbladder. A proprietary extract of Chinese herbs— including ginger, licorice, and skullcap—harmonize the action of the other herbs within the formula.*
- Supports a healthy intestinal environment.*
- Encourages the body to purge unwanted compounds.*
- Features 400 mg per serving of berberine hydrochloride derived from berberis species, along with premium extracts of coptis and Indian barberry roots.
- Provides a proprietary extract of Chinese herbs that includes ginger, licorice, and rhubarb to harmonize the action of other herbs within the formula.
General recommendation: Take two tablets two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two tablets supply:
- Coptis Root (Coptis Chinensis) & Rhizome Extract (containing berberine) 30 mg
- Oregon Grape Root Extract (Berberis aquifolium) 70 mg
- Berberine HCI† 400 mg
- A 4:1†† proprietary extract of: Coptis Root & Rhizome (Coptis chinensis), Chinese Skullcap Root (Scutellaria baicalensis), Phellodendron Bark (Phellodendron chinense), Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber officinale), Chinese Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis), Chinese Rhubarb & Rhizome (Rheum officinale) 300 mg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chaintriglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is gluten free and vegetarian.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Notice: Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because rhubarb may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health.Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if taking medication including cyclosporine, or have a medical condition.
†Berberine from Phellodendron amurense bark extract.
††Equivalent to 1200 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.