What Real Food Vitamins says about ChondroCare:
A comprehensive blend of chondroitin and glucosamine support healthy joints, cartilage and soft tissue formation and reduces wear and tear on joints and cartilage for enhanced injury prevention. This well-rounded formula also features methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) for cartilage health, as well as zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium to support antioxidant enzymes that may protect joint tissues. No need to take all of these joint and cartilage components separately when ChondroCare contains them all. A general recommendation is two tablets at all meals.
Advanced Joint Support and Protection
ChondroCare® is designed to provide broad support for healthy joints by providing high quality glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, nutritional factors known to support cartilage health and soft tissue formation. This well-rounded formula also features methylsulfonylmethane for cartilage health as well as zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium to support antioxidant enzymes that may protect joint tissues.*
- Features glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates, which are buildings blocks for healthy cartilage.*
- Provides MSM, a natural compound that has been used to support joint health.*
- May help to maintain normal joint strength and flexibility by effectively supporting cartilage integrity.*
- Chondroitin and glucosamine support collagen synthesis to maintain shock-absorbing ability.*
- May help protect against the activity of enzymes that impact soft tissues.*
- Protects against free radical damage to joint tissue by supplying antioxidant support.*
General recommendation: Take two tablets three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two tablets supply:
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate†) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 500 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 500 mcg
- MSM (methylsulfonyl methane) 333 mg
- D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as D-glucosamine sulfate KCl) 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (USP) 400 mg
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crabshells, shrimp)], microcrystalline cellulose, chondroitin sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), selenomethionine, zinc citrate, silica, copper citrate, manganese citrate, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chaintriglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Contains: crustacean shellfish (crabshells, shrimp).
Caution: This product is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.T
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
† Patented mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.