SHIPPING: This product is not available to ship to Japan.
What Real Food Vitamins says about Collagenics:
This supplement is a comprehensive blend of vitamins and nutrients that support collagen and connective tissue. A general recommendation is two to three tablets per day.
Collagenics is a unique combination of nutrients that supports healthy connective tissue and collagen.*
- Provides targeted nutritional components known to be involved in the biochemical processes that support healthy connective tissue present in the skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, joints, and bones.*
- General Recommendation: Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Two tablets supply:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 20 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate†) 4 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†) 50 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate†) 10 mg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 3.3 mg
- Horsetail 4-7:1 Aerial Parts (Equisetum arvense††) 50 mg
- L-Proline 100 mg
- L-Glycine 400 mg
- L-Cystine 100 mg
- L-Glutamine 50 mg
- L-Taurine 20 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonyl methane) 100 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 100 mg
- D-Xylose 50 mg
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is Gluten Free.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
CAUTION: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
†Fully reacted mineral amino acid chelate: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.