- Supports the liver in detoxifying the body in a balanced way
- Aids in weight loss by clearing out toxins
- Easy-to-mix powder makes detoxing a breeze
What Real Food Vitamins says about DetoxVive Powder™ (Detox Support):
This protein powder is formulated specifically to support detoxification in a balanced, healthy way. For best results, take with LiverVive™ for detoxification support.
Metabolic Detoxification for Imbalanced Detoxifiers
DetoxVive Powder™ is formulated to provide enhanced, specialized nutritional support for patients and includes macro- and micronutrients to address altered energetic function and liver detoxification . Designed for those who may benefit from additional support for liver function, this formula features glycine and L-cysteine to help support Phase II liver detoxification. Green tea catechins and mixed carotenoids are added to provide antioxidant protection against potentially harmful compounds generated during the natural liver detoxification process. Provided in a low-allergenic-potential rice protein concentrate base—which may be beneficial during times of increased detoxification burden—this formula provides well-rounded nutritional support.
- Designed to support healthy Phase I and Phase II detoxification function.
- Supports balanced detoxification capacity
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (44 grams) of DetoxVive Powder™ into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
2 pounds per canister.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (44 g) Servings Per Container: 21
One serving supplies:
- Calories 160
- Fat 3 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Trans fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 70 mg
- Potassium 420 mg
- Carbohydrate 19 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 6 g
- Protein 15 g
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 1000 IU
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene) 4000 IU
- Vitamin C 300 mg
- Calcium 200 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Vitamin D 35 IU
- Vitamin E 42 IU
- Thiamin 2 mg
- Riboflavin 2 mg
- Niacin 7 mg
- Vitamin B 63.4 mg
- Folic Acid 80 mcg
- Vitamin B 123.6 mcg
- Biotin 135 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 36 mg
- Phosphorus 250 mg
- Iodine 53 mcg
- Magnesium 200 mg
- Zinc 10 mg
- Copper 1 mg
- Manganese 1 mg
- Chromium 50 mcg
- L-Glycine 1600 mg
- L-Glutamine 100 mg
- L-Cysteine 15 mg
- L-Lysine 35 mg
- L-Threonine 35 mg
- DL-Methionine 50 mg
- Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate) 20 mg
- Catechins (from decaffeinated green tea extract) 15 mg
- Rice Protein Concentrate, rice syrup solids, Magnesium Citrate, L-Glycine, Natural Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Olive Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Citrate, silica, Ascorbic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Glutamine, Zinc Gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine HCl, L-threonine, D-Calcium Pantothenate, decaffeinated green tea extract, L-cysteine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, vitamin A (beta-carotene, retinyl palmitate), Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Pyridoxine HCI, thiamin HCl, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol.
† Saturated fat is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognized health benefits.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 44 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.