The Energy Boosting Kit includes 2 VeroVive ™ supplements specifically recommended for keeping your energy levels up—and consistently high! Supplements include:
CoQ10Vive™ (30 softgels):
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves chronic fatigue
- Supports heart health
MultiVive™ (Multivitamin) (120 capsules):
- Promotes energy levels
- Reduces stress and creates optimal digestion through a broad spectrum of B vitamins
- Features Zinc and iodine for thyroid support
- An easily digestible multivitamin in a simple two-a-day serving
What Real Food Vitamins
say about CoQ10Vive™:
This antioxidant provides energy and helps support cardiovascular health, general wellness and endurance activity, especially during prolonged periods of exercise. It enhances oxygen delivery in tissue to cells and for those who struggle with chronic fatigue and low energy levels. CoQ10 has potent antioxidant properties and cell membrane stabilizing effects and may help maintain healthy blood pressure already in the normal range. A general recommendation is one soft gel of CoQ10Vive™ per day.
Coenzyme Q-10 is essential for the health of virtually all human tissues and organs. CoQ-10 also functions as an antioxidant. Although CoQ-10 can be synthesized by the body, the body’s capacity to do so may be insufficient, to meet CoQ-10 requirements, in some situations. Susceptibility to CoQ-10 deficiency appears to be greatest in cells that are metabolically active, such as those in the heart, immune system, and gingivae.
30 soft gels per bottle.
|Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids)†||598 mcg RAE||56%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol)||134 mg||893%|
|Coenzyme Q10††||200 mg||**|
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerin, purified water, yellow beeswax, annatto extract, and titanium dioxide.
This product is gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What Real Food Vitamins say about MultiVive™ (Multivitamin):
Unfortunately, even if we eat healthy foods, it’s safe to say that none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins are a lot more than just “insurance” to cover nutrients missing from our food. They’re beneficial for people of all ages, and they play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health, and nervous system functions. A general recommendation for MultiVive™ is two tablets per day.
What we really love about MultiVive™ in comparison to other multivitamins is not only the premium quality but also their greater potency. You only need to take two tablets of MultiVive per day where other brands require you to take six or more!
MultiVive™ is a unique vitamin and mineral formula designed for optimal digestion and energy featuring:
- High levels of a broad spectrum of B vitamins to reduce stress and increase energy.
- Zinc and iodine for thyroid support.
- An easily digestible form in a simple two-a-day serving.
General Recommendation: Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
120 capsules per bottle.
Two tablets supply:
- Vitamin A Palmitate 3200 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols 50 IU d-gamma-tocopherol 100mg, d-delta-tocopherol 42mg, d-alpha-tocopherol 22mg, d-beta tocopherol 3mg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCI) 50mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 30mg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 30mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 50mg
- Folic Acid 800mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Iodine (as Kelp) 75mcg
- Zinc (TRAACS Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 15mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 200mcg
- Manganese (TRAACS Maganese Glycinate Chelate) 3mg
- Chromium (TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 400mcg
- Molybdenum (TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 100mcg
- Boron (as Glycinate Complex) 2mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 20mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable capsule, rice flour, magnesium stearate, and silica.
This product is gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
† Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
†† U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.