What Real Food Vitamins says about Estrofactors (Hormonal Support):
Every female can take this highly effective, estrogen-balancing supplement for healthy hormonal balance. Estrofactors promotes hormone balance by featuring targeted nutrients that support healthy estrogen metabolism and detoxification. It can provide significant relief for women with hormone-related health issues, and may result in improvement in symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, perimenopause and menopause. Many women experience sugar cravings in relation to their hormonal cycle, due to the swings that are a natural part of the process. Estrofactors helps your body metabolize excess estrogen while supporting hormone regulation, which can help control cravings, too. Our general recommendation is one tablet with each meal every day, or three tablets with breakfast.
Promotes Estrogen Balance, Relieves Hormone-Related Symptoms
EstroFactors is designed to relieve mild mood swings, breast tenderness, cramping, and occasional sleeplessness associated with premenstrual syndrome and other estrogen-related issues. This unique formula features natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate to support multiple aspects of estrogen metabolism.*
- Designed to relieve common symptoms related to PMS, such as cramping, irritability, and breast tenderness.*
- May support breast health by promoting the hydroxylation and methylation of estrogen.*
- Provides natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) to lessen the impact of the more potent forms of estrogen.*
- Supplies L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, providing an advantage for those with genetic variations in folate metabolism .*
General Recommendation: Take one tablet daily with each meal meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Three tablets supply:
- Vitamin A (50% as Betatene? mixed carotenoids, 50% retinyl palmitate) 2500 IU
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 200 IU
- Vitamin K 40 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 50 mg
- Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate?) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- Isoflavones [from a proprietary blend of red clover (Trifolium pratense) flowering top extract and kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root extract] 100 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (200 mg) curcuminoids] 210 mg
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [contains 5.1%-7.6% (10.2 mg-15.2 mg) carnosic acid/carnosol] 200
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 2 mg
- Trimethylglycine (as betaine HCI) 200 mg
- Chrysin 90 mg
- Stearic acid, Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, and carrageenan).
† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.