SHIPPING: This product is not available to ship to Japan.
What Real Food Vitamins says about Fem Premenstrual (Hormonal Support):
Fem Premenstrual is designed to provide targeted support to metabolic pathways involved in hormone metabolism and muscular contraction and relaxation—relieving common undesirable symptoms many women experience in relation to their cycle.
Fem Premenstrual® is designed to provide targeted support to metabolic pathways involved in hormone metabolism and muscular contraction and relaxation.* It features:
- Specific nutrients to support healthy liver and adrenal function.*
- Selected herbs traditionally used to support health and well-being throughout the menstrual cycle.*
- Promotes a healthy premenstrual phase with the traditional Chinese medicine formula xiao yao san.*
- Supports muscular contraction and relaxation and a sense of well-being prior to menstruation with magnesium and selected herbs.*
- May relieve common premenstrual symptoms by supporting healthy liver and adrenal function.*
- Supports a healthy stress response.*
General Recommendation: 3 tablets daily for use for the 10 days prior to menstruation, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
60 tablets per bottle.
Three tablets supply:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 37.5 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 37.5 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium bis-glycinate†) 100 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 75 mg
- Taurine 150 mg
- A 5:1 herbal extract blend of: Bupleurum (Bupleurum chinense) Root Extract, Chinese Peony (Paeonia lactiflora) Root Extract, Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Root Extract, Bai-Zhu Atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) R 1000 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
†Our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate, U.S. Patent# 5,516,925 Albion®.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.