What Real Food Vitamins says about Glucosamine Sulfate (Joint Support):
Glucosamine Sulfate reduces wear and tear on joints and connective tissues with glucosamine, which can also increase flexibility and mobility of the joints. A general recommendation is three tablets per day.
Joint Health Support
Glucosamine Sulfate helps support healthy joints and other connective tissues with glucosamine, a naturally occurring precursor for proteoglycan synthesis. Proteoglycans are key components of the ground substance that makes up connective tissue. Glucosamine Sulfate is excellent for joint health maintenance.*
- Helps maintain the integrity of the cartilage matrix, which is crucial for healthy joint function.*
- Supports the synthesis of proteoglycans, which are key building blocks in the formation of connective tissue.*
- Supports the synthesis of hyaluronic acid—a major constituent of synovial fluid.*
- May enhance lubrication and mobility of the joints.*
- Provides glucosamine sulfate designed to be easily absorbed.
General Recommendation: Take three tablets daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
60 tables per bottle.
Three tablets supply:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 90 mg
- Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride) 270 mg
- D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)1500 mg
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp)], Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxy-propylcellulose),
- Contains: crustacean shellfish (crabshells, shrimp).
Caution: This product is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.