What Real Food Vitamins says about Glutagenics (L-Glutamine Powder):
This amino acid plays a vital role in rebuilding and maintaining the structural lining of your digestive tract. It works with probiotics to promote good digestion and nutrient absorption while reducing inflammation and may ward off sugar cravings. L-Glutamine is a precursor for the feel-good brain chemicals (serotonin and dopamine), so don’t be surprised when you experience a positive boost in your mood with this supplement! A general recommendation is 1,000mg-1,500mg of L-Glutamine taken 15 minutes before all meals. It can be taken in both capsule and powdered form.
Powerful Gastrointestinal Lining Support
Glutagenics® features three key ingredients— glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL), and aloe—that are designed to support the integrity and healthy function of thegastrointestinal lining . A healthy gastrointestinal lining is essential for proper digestion, immune function, and overall health.
- 3.5 grams of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.*
- A concentrated extract of DGL to support gastrointestinal health.*
- A premium extract of aloe leaf containing polysaccharides to support a healthy intestinal lining.*
- Natural flavors for improved taste. The licorice in Glutagenics has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, which has been associated with sodium and water retention. In addition, a proprietary extraction process removes the bitter principles of aloe to prevent a laxative effect.
- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function, and overall health.*
- Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.*
- Provides a concentrated licorice extract that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice.
- The processing and removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.*
- Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
- Features natural flavors to promote compliance.
General Recommendation: Mix about one teaspoon (4.33 g) with water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
9.27 ounce (259.8 grams) powder.
One teaspoon (4.33 grams) supplies:
- L-Glutamine 3500 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract 500* mg
- Aloe Leaf Extract† (Aloe barbadensis) 50* mg
- Natural Flavors.
† Proprietary extraction process removes laxative bitter principles, confirmed by thin layer chromatography (TLC). Equivalent to 10 g of aloe leaf gel.
This product is gluten free and vegetarian.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: If taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.