What Real Food Vitamins says about Hemagenics (Red Blood Cell Formation):
This supplement supports the health of skin, hair and nails by providing key nutrients for growth and maintenance. A general recommendation is two tablets per day.
Hair, Skin and Nails is a unique combination of several key vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, herbs and other nutrients that will support and maintain the health of hair, skin and nails. This formulation will provide the extra nourishment needed to keep hair, skin and nails strong and beautiful. Optimal health of hair, skin and nails starts from the inside, and requires the proper nutrients to insure their beauty and nourishment.
General Recommendation: Take two tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
60 capsules per bottle.
One capsule supplies:
One capsule supplies:
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ester C-MV Grade) 70 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol Succinate) 35 mg
- Biotin 350 mcg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 155 mcg
- Selenium (as Amino Acid Complex) 75 mcg
- L-Cysteine (from l-cysteine HCl) 50 mg
- L-Methionine 50 mg
- Borage Oil (naturally occurring EFA) 25 mg
- Flaxseed Oil (naturally occurring EFA) 14 mg
- Silica (from Horsetail Extract) 2 mg
- Collagen Type II (Hyaluronic Acid and Chondroitin Complex) 250 mg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 15 mg
- MSM 50 mg
- 74 Trace mineral Blend 5 mg
- Astaxanthin 250 mcg
- Proprietary Blend: 52.5 mg
- White Tea Extract (40% polyphenols), Oat (bran), Milk Thistle (seed), Bioperine (black pepper extract)
Gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate, and silica.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.