What Real Food Vitamins says about ImmuCore (Immune Support):
This comprehensive immune-boosting supplement can be taken daily and, at a minimum, should be taken during the fall and winter months when virtually everyone is sick. It has a blend of Vitamins C and D, Zinc, Niacin, Selenium and herbs for immune support. A general recommendation is 1 to 3 tablets per day for both adults and kids.
Multidimensional Support for Immune Function
ImmuCore™ is designed to provide a multiple mechanistic approach to support immune system health through enhanc-ing functions of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cell subsets. This formula features Ultra Potent-C®—developed for enhanced cellular uptake ofvitamin C—combined with zinc, vitamin D, and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.*
- Offers a three-pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C® combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.*
- Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitaminC.*
- Vitamin D for long-term immune health support.*
- Ultra Potent-C has been shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in WBCs than plain vitamin C.*
- Zinc supports immune system health.*
- Nourishing mushrooms protect a stressed immune system.*
- Oleanolic acid and selenium provide antioxidant protection and immune support.*
General Recommendation: Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
90 tablets per bottle.
Three tablets supply:
- Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)1000 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)78 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)15 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)201 mcg
- Oleanolic Acid180 mg
- A Proprietary 10:1† water extract of:651 mg
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Shiitake (Lentinus edodes), Fu-Ling (Poria cocos), Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor), Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus), Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali ), Maitake (Grifola frondosa).
Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, and L-glutathione], proprietary mushroom decoction , microcrystalline cellulose, oleanolic acid, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), cholecalciferol, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
DIRECTIONS: Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
CAUTION: If taking medication, including anticoagulants or antihypertensive medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosage or take for more than three consecutive months. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
†Ultra Potent-C® U.S. Patent #5,626,883.
†† Equivalent to 6.51 g raw, dried, unprocessed mushrooms.
††† An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Insitute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing PRC.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.