SHIPPING: This product is not available to ship to Japan.
What Real Food Vitamins says about Mag Citrate Powder (Magnesium):
Magnesium is an important mineral—involved in over 300 different processes in the body—and most of us are deficient in it! Due to deterioration of soil minerals over the years, our food has less and less magnesium to offer. Magnesium supports blood sugar regulation, helps our muscles relax, supports bone health, and is our first go-to supplement for sleep support. This mineral makes the body more resilient to stress and our requirements for magnesium increase when we are under stress. A general recommendation is 400-600mg of Magnesium per day (about one teaspoon of this powder). It can take your body a few days to adjust, so give it some time, and if it doesn’t seem to be helping, we suggest bumping it up by one tablet per day, until you find the right dosage that works for you.
This powdered form of Magnesium Citrate is fantastic for those who prefer powdered supplements. It mixes well into water and offers a tasty lemon flavor. A general recommendation is one to two teaspoons mixed into water per day.
MagCitrate Powder provides 300 mg of magnesium in each one teaspoon serving - a convenient delivery system in a great-tasting lemon flavored powder.
It mixes well in water and is very easy to titrate when higher doses are needed. MagCitrate Powder helps promote bowel relaxation when fiber alone is not enough. This product also supports the ability to fall asleep, and can be taken along with our Inositol Powder for a restful night’s sleep.
Convenient delivery system in a great-tasting lemon powder
MagCitrate Powder may support:
- Constipation – use to help promote bowel relaxation when fiber alone is not working; helps ease constipation by increasing fluid in the small intestine (makes stools softer)
- Kidney stones – the presence of citrate reduces the risk for calcium stone formation; also helps to dissolve existing calcified kidney stones. Hypocitraturia (low citric acid in the urine) is a known risk factor for kidney stone formation. Studies show a reduction in kidney stones and an increase in urine citrate with an increase in alkalinity after supplementing with magnesium citrate.
- Insomnia – magnesium in all forms helps with relaxation; low magnesium intake is known to be associated with poor quality sleep. Consider combining in water along with DFH’s Inositol Powder and/or Taurine Powder for a restful night’s sleep.
- Mixes well in water or juice
- No pills to swallow
- Great tasting lemon flavor
- Easy to titrate when higher doses are needed
- No fructose, sucrose, or artificial sweeteners
General Recommendation: As a dietary supplement, take 4 grams (approx. one teaspoon) per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
240 grams (8 oz) per canister.
Serving size: 4 grams (approx. one teaspoon)
Servings Per Container: 60
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 300 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural lemon flavor, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, silicon dioxide.
This product is gluten free.
Warning: This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.