SHIPPING: This product is not available to ship to Japan.
What Real Food Vitamins says about MetaGlycemX (Blood Sugar Support):
This supplement helps promote stable blood sugar levels and healthy glucose metabolism.Those who are sugar sensitive find this supplement to be extremely effective in helping with blood sugar balance. It essentially helps to reduce the blood sugar crashes that cause sugar cravings. A general recommendation is 2 tablets once daily, with food.
Nutritional Support for Healthy Insulin Activity & Glucose Levels
MetaGlycemX™ features a unique combination of green tea extract, cinnamon, and alpha-lipoic acid, along with a broad foundation of nutrients to be used as part of a healthy diet for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has been shown to protect pancreatic islet cells and supports healthy insulin action. Cinnamon is becoming increasingly well-known for supporting healthy insulin activity. Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger and additionally has been shown to support glucose transport to cells. MetaGlycemX also features enhanced levels of other key supportive nutrients—including methylcobalamin, biotin, chromium, and vitamins C and E—combined in a well-rounded formula for individuals with blood sugar concerns.*
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism with targeted micronutrients.*
- Aids healthy insulin activity and reduces oxidative stress with cinnamon compounds and alpha-lipoic acid.*
- Protects insulin-secreting pancreatic islet cells with green tea catechins (EGCG).*
- Provides alpha-lipoic acid, a free radical scavenger that may support insulin sensitivity.*
- Provides a unique antioxidant profile to reduce oxidative stress and promote healthy insulin action.*
General Recommendation: Take two tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two tablets supply:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 200 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 15 mg
- Riboflavin 9 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 90 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 9 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 150 mcg
- Biotin 2 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 30 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate†) 9 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 90 mcg
- Copper (as copper lysinate HCl) 75 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 600 mcg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg
- Cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmanii (Nees) and/or Cinnamomum cassia] Bark Powder 500 mg
- Catechins 100 mg
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG)
- (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis) 66.5 mg
- L-Carnosine 50 mg
- Taurine 300 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
†Contains no more than 4% caffeine.
†U.S.Patent # 5,516,925
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.