What Real Food Vitamins says about Metagenics Chewable Multivitamin:
Unfortunately, even if we eat healthy foods, it’s safe to say that none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins are a lot more than just “insurance” to cover nutrients missing from our food. They're beneficial for people of all ages, and they play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health and nervous system functions. We offer several multivitamin options, depending on your specific health concerns and goals. We recommend this option for children and adults who would rather have a chewable form. A general recommendation for this multivitamin is one tablet one to three times a day.
Multigenics® Chewable is a great-tasting vitamin and mineral supplement, designed specifically for children and for adults who prefer a chewable tablet. Multigenics Chewable features a broad spectrum of essential vitamins and mineral amino acid chelates designed for excellent nutrient bioavailability . This unique formula is kid tested, with outrageous orange flavor; ratio-balanced B vitamins; and Caro-xan™–a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
- Provides an essential, comprehensive foundation for optimal health in a delicious chewable form.*
- Delivers amino acid chelates designed to be highly absorbable, ratio-balanced B vitamins , and broad-spectrum antioxidant protection.*
- Contains Caro-xan®, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.*
General Recommendation: Children 2 to 4 years: Take one tablet daily. Children 4 to 7 years: Take one tablet one to two times daily. Children over 7 and adults: Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One tablet supplies:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Sugars 5 g
- Sugar Alcohols 5 g
- Vitamin A [50%(1250 IU) as retinyl acetate and 50% (1250 IU) as beta-carotene† and mixed carotenoids 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 1.4 mg
- Riboflavin 1.6 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 1.4 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 300 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg
- Biotin 38 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate malate) 15 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate††) 2 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 70 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium ascorbate) 15 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 2 mg
- Copper (as copper lysinate††) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 200 mcg
- Quercetin 2 mg
- Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)748.5 mcg
- Fructose, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Stearic acid, Natural Flavors, silica, Guar Gum, Malic acid, Citric Acid.
† From Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
†† Patented mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.