What Real Food Vitamins says about Metagenics Multivitamin:
Unfortunately, even if we eat healthy foods, it’s safe to say that none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins are a lot more than just “insurance” to cover nutrients missing from our food. They're beneficial for people of all ages, and they play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health and nervous system functions. We offer several multivitamin options, depending on your specific health concerns and goals. A general recommendation for this multivitamin is one tablet up to six times a day.
Optimum Multiple Vitamin / Mineral Formula
Multigenics® is a unique vitamin and mineral formula designed for optimal disintegration and digestibility, featuring:*
- High levels of selected nutrients to support healthy liver and adrenal function.
- High levels of ratio-balanced B vitamins , with extra B12, to support homocysteinemetabolism .
- Caro-xan™, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.
- A 2 to 1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for balanced nutritional bone support.
- Proprietary mineral amino acid chelates for optimal mineral absorption.
- Supplies high potency, balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism .*
- Contains Caro-xan®, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.*
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
- Features mineral amino acid chelates designed for mineral absorption.
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for balanced bone support.*
- Delivers select nutrients to support healthy liver and adrenal function.*
- Also available as Multigenics® without Iron and Multigenics (chewable).
General Recommendation: Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Six tablets supply:
- Vitamin A [15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate, 85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene†] 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)1200 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 20 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)100 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)30 mg
- Riboflavin 34 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin) 420 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 40 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 200 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate)10 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†† and magnesium citrate)250 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate) 20 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate††) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 99 mg
- Betaine HCl 325 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 200 mg
- Inositol 188 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg
- PABA (as para-aminobenzoic acid) 50 mg
- Quercetin 25 mg
- Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) 5.85 mg
- Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols) 67 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin.)
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
† Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
†† U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.