What Real Food Vitamins says about OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 Fish Oil:
Fish oil provides omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential for brain health, heart health, weight loss and maintenance, and reducing inflammation, muscle and joint pain. We can eat a lot of fish and still not get enough omega 3s to support all of these critical areas of health. Our general recommendation is one teaspoon taken at each meal.
OmegaGenics™ EPA - DHA 1200 is produced in Norway and features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish. Each teaspoon provides 1200 mg of concentrated EPA-DHA in a balanced ratio to support overall health.*
Advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Fish oil produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Natural lemon-flavored liquid—ideal for children or those who prefer an alternative to softgels
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 is purity guaranteed for reliability you can trust.
- Ideal for children and adults for health maintenance.*
- Supports healthy blood lipids, cardiovascular health, a positive mood, and overall health.*
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption.
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab.
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility.
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness.
General Recommendation: Take one teaspoon one to three times daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner. For children, use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not alter product efficacy.*
One teaspoon (5 mL) supplies:
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,400 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 600 mg
- Other Omega-3 fatty acids 200 mg
- Omega-3 fish oil [fish (herring, tuna, salmon, cod, mackerel), natural lemon flavor, rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate, and mixed tocopherols.
Contains: fish (anchovy, tuna, sardine, and mackerel).
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.