What Real Food Vitamins says about PhytoMulti Kids (Children's Multivitamin):
Unfortunately, even if we eat healthy foods, it’s safe to say that none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins are a lot more than just “insurance” to cover nutrients missing from our food. They’re beneficial for people of all ages, and they play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health and nervous system functions. We offer several multivitamin options, depending on your specific health concerns and goals. We recommend this option for children and adults who would rather have a chewable form. A general recommendation for this multivitamin is one tablet one to three times a day.
PhytoMulti® Kids —The Smart Multi
PhytoMulti® Kids goes beyond basic wellness support with 16 vitamins and minerals combined with a proprietary combination of nine fruit and vegetable powders and extracts. Designed to complement a healthy diet with a rainbow spectrum of phytonutrients to activate health potential like no other chewable foundation nutrition formula.*
Hear's what makes PhytoMulti® Kids so smart:
• Optimized with 16 essential vitamins and minerals, including the vitamin C equivalent of one orange, to help safeguard the nutritional needs of growing, active children.
• Intelligent combination of fruit and vegetable powders and extracts—including tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach, kale, onions, and blueberries.
• Designed to provide multidimensional support to promote overall health and well-being.
• Kid-tested and approved, natural tropical citrus fruit flavor—and sweetened with xylitol.
• Ideal for children and adults who would rather not swallow tablets or capsules.
General Recommendation: For children age 4 and over, take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Not recommended for children under 3.
*60 capsules per bottle.
One chewable tablet supplies:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Xylitol 1 g
- Vitamin A (50% as beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate) 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 300 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 15 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 7.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 6 mcg
- Biotin 45 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 4 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.6 mg
- A Vegetable and Fruit Blend of:
Broccoli sprout seed concentrate, onion bulb extract, tomato fruit powder, broccoli stem and floret powder, carrot root powder, spinach leaf powder, tall kale leaf powder, blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) fruit extract, and Brussels sprouts (Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera DC) powder 200 mg
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.