What Real Food Vitamins says about PhytoMulti Multivitamin:
Unfortunately, even if we eat healthy foods, it’s safe to say that none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins are a lot more than just “insurance” to cover nutrients missing from our food. They're beneficial for people of all ages, and they play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health and nervous system functions. We offer several multivitamin options, depending on your specific health concerns and goals. A general recommendation for this multivitamin is two tablets a day.
PhytoMulti–The Smart Multi
PhytoMulti takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect your cells and maintain DNA stability–activating your health potential like no other supplement.*
Here’s what makes PhytoMulti so smart:*
- Intelligent blend of highly-concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients to help you achieve your maximum health potential
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability, verified by sophisticated in vitro Total ORACFN and Comet assays
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support
- Vegetarian capsules are made of plant-derived ingredients and are designed to be easy to swallow
PhytoMulti recharges, nourishes, and defends your cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.*
- Intelligent blend of a highly-concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients with science-based efficacy.*
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and Comet assays.*
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body.*
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol.
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.*
- Recharges, nourishes, and defends cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.*
- PhytoMulti is also available with iron.
General Recommendation: Take one to two tablets once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two tablets supply:
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]10,000 IU
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)25 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)120 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)1000 IU
- Lycopene6 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)100 IU
- Zeaxanthin2 mg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione)120 mcg
- Lutein 6 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)10 mg
- Riboflavin15 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend400 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols, and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6 % min sum of carnosol carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid]
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)75 mcg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate)1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 50 mcg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
- Do not use is pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day,
- If you are taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.