What Real Food Vitamins says about ProGain Protein Powder:
This protein powder is specifically designed for those looking to gain muscle and weight in a healthy way. A general recommendation is one scoop, at least twice daily, or more.
Our stance on protein powders is this: We're strong advocates for obtaining protein through real food, but for those times when you are in a pinch (no time to cook!) or times when you don't feel like eating (sick days or immediately post-workout), or those times when you're looking to gain weight in a healthy way, it's beneficial to have a quality protein powder on hand. We suggest mixing protein powder into yogurt, smoothies, oatmeal or with coconut or almond milk. It also mixes well into your favorite nut butter as an easy way to get protein in at snack time.
Protein Energy Nutrition
ProGain™ is a high calorie, peptide-based supplement that features many of the macro-and-micronutrients necessary for promoting healthy weight gain, increased lean body mass , and positive nitrogen balance.* It has a unique combination of high quality protein from enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein, and carbohydrate from glucose polymers and pure, crystalline fructose.
ProGain supplies essential nutrients and is low in fat. Designed for excellent tolerance, ProGain is low in lactose, which may increase suitability for those who are lactose sensitive.*
- Provides excellent nutrition in the form of a unique combination of high quality protein from enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein, carbohydrate from glucose polymers, and pure, crystalline fructose.
- Provides the antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, and beta-carotene.*
- Provides excellent nutrition that is low in fat and suitable for those who are lactose- or gluten-sensitive; designed for optimal absorption and tolerance.*
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 scoops (78 g) of ProGain into 6 ounces of water and ice. Milk may be substituted for water to provide additional protein, fat, and calories. If not used immediately, prepared beverage must be stored in the refrigerator and used within 24 hours.
Serving Size: 2 scoops Servings Per Container: 17 One serving supplies:
- Calories 280
- Calories from fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 25 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58 g
- Sugars 23 g
- Protein 11 g
- Vitamin A [50% (1250 IU) as retinyl palmitate and 50% (1250 IU) as beta-carotene††] 2500 IU
- Vitamin C 15 mg
- Vitamin D 100 IU
- Vitamin E 15 IU
- Thiamin 0.75 mg
- Riboflavin 1 mg
- Niacin 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine alpha ketoglutarate and pyridoxine HCl)26 mg
- Folate 200 mcg
- Vitamin B 123 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg
- Calcium 200 mg
- Iron 1.5 mg
- Phosphorus 60 mg
- Magnesium 125 mg
- Zinc 2.5 mg
- Selenium 13 mcg
- Copper 0.25 mg
- Manganese 1 mg
- Chromium 100 mcg
- Molybdenum 5 mcg
- Sodium 190 mg
- Potassium 150 mg
- Betaine HCl 50 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Boron 245 mcg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mcg
- Pantethine 20 mg
- Maltodextrin, Fructose, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate (milk), vitamin and mineral blend (magnesium bis-glycinate†, calcium glycinate, dipotassium phosphate, pyridoxine alpha ketoglu- tarate, betaine HCl, inositol, D-calcium pantothenate, zinc arginate†, pantethine, ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, iron g, Dutch processed cocoa, Natural Flavors,
- Contains: milk.
This product is gluten free and soy free.
† U.S. Patent No. 5,292,538†† From Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed caretenoids.
††† Mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
This product is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 78 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.