SHIPPING: This product is available to U.S. shipping addresses only.
What Real Food Vitamins says about SeroSyn (Mood Support):
This supplement is designed to promote a positive mood and relaxation through the production of serotonin (our feel-good brain chemical). A general recommendation is one capsule 3 times per day, with food.
Support for a Calm, Positive Mood
SeroSyn is designed to support a positive mood and a restful, relaxed state through beneficially modulating the metabolism of serotonin. This formula features clinically effective levels of 5-HTP and theanine per daily serving.
General Recommendation: Take one capsule three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One capsule supplies:
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 333 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) Root Extract 200 mg
- [standardized to 30% (60 mg) flavones]
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP) 100 mg
- Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Root Extract 100 mg
- [standardized to 8% (8 mg) ginsenosides]
- L-Theanine 80 mg
- Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and stearic acid (vegetable).
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Not recommended for those under 18 years of age. If taking antidepressant medication, particularly antidepressants such as MAO inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), avoid use. If you have a medical condition—including symptomatic gastrointestinal disorders, or are taking medication—including over-the-counter cold medicine and high blood pressure medicines, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Use with caution when driving or operating machinery, may cause drowsiness.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.