What Real Food Vitamins says about Testralin (Hormonal Support):
Hands down, this is our best recommendation for supporting testosterone balance. Testralin can assist with weight gain issues, fertility, enhancing sex drive, and reducing the risk of prostate problems and disease. Men of all ages can benefit from taking Testralin on a daily basis. A general recommendation is two tablets per day.
Supports Testosterone Balance
- Provides phytonutrients known to inhibit aromatase—an enzyme that converts androgen to estrogen.*
- Targets estrogen-sensitive tissues by supporting the methylation and excretion of estrogen metabolites.*
- Addresses prostate health by providing phytonutrients known to inhibit the conversion oftestosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone).*
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection to support the health of hormone-sensitive tissues.*
- Provides standardized levels of flax lignans equal to 1 Tbsp. of flaxseed daily.
General Recommendation: Take two tablets daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
60 tablets per bottle.
Two tablets supply:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 750 IU
- Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 30 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Soybean Concentrate†125 mg
- Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin) 50 mg
- Phytosterols (containing betasitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols) 100 mg
- Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol
- diglucosides, (SDG)] [from 250 mg flaxseed extract
- (Linum usitalissimum)]50 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Leaf Extract Decaffeinated [standardized to 60% catechins (200 mg)
- and 40% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (133 mg)] 340 mg
- Oleanolic Acid
- [from olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract]10 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (150 mg) curcuminoids] 158 mg
- Lycopene 10 mg
- Betaine (as betaine HCI) 75 mg
- Decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, Microcrystalline cellulose, flax seed extract, turmeric rhizome extract, Stearic acid, soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), Lycopene, Betaine HCl, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, Pyridoxine HCI, Cellulose, selenomethionine, silica, zinc citrate, Oleanolic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Folic Acid, methylcobalamine, coating (water, hypromellose††, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropyl- cellulose††, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
- Contains: soy.
† Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans.
This product is gluten free and dairy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.