What Real Food Vitamins says about Thyrosol (Thyroid Support):
Your thyroid is the master of your metabolism, and if your thyroid function isn’t up to par, it makes sense that you’re having trouble losing weight. Thyrosol and Thyroid Pro supplements support your thyroid naturally, and therefore boost your metabolism, allowing your body to shed pounds. A general recommendation is one tablet three times per day.
Thyroid Support Formula
Thyrosol® supports healthy thyroid function by providing targeted nutrients that support healthy thyroid hormone synthesis and promote the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3).*
- Supports the healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones.*
- Supports the steps in hormone metabolism negatively affected by stress.*
- Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3).*
- May enhance the binding of T3 receptors to DNA, thereby supporting the expression of thyroid hormone-responsive genes.*
General Recommendation: Take one capsule three times daily.
One capsule supplies:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1000 IU
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 333 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67.7 IU
- Riboflavin 2 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 3 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 33 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate†) 6.7 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)50 mcg
- Inositol 200 mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.) Rhizome Extract 133 mg
- Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.