What Real Food Vitamins says about MetaKids Probiotic:
These live bacteria are essential for good digestion and gut health—and this supplement is geared specifically for kids. Probiotics replenish good bacteria and crowd out the bad. They play a critical role in improving immunity, minimizing skin conditions and reducing the risk of chronic disease. Since the intestinal tract gets compromised regularly from stress, sickness, antibiotics and environmental toxins, every child can benefit from supplementing with a probiotic, even if they are consuming fermented foods on a regular basis. A general recommendation is one capsule of probiotic taken 15 minutes before all meals.
Daily Probiotic Support
MetaKids Probiotic provides a proprietary blend of highly viable, pure strains of “friendly” bacteria that have been clinically shown to support immune health . This delicious, naturally grape flavored chewable formula is backed by the Metagenics ID Guarantee for purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety via scientific identification of strains with established health benefits.*
- Clinically demonstrated daily support for GI and immune health .*
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora.*
- Facilitates the digestion of lactose.*
- Features xylitol, a natural sweetener that has been shown to help prevent tooth decay.*
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenicsprobiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific identification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.*
General recommendation: Children age 3 and older chew one to two tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
60 chewable tablets per bottle.
*For best results, store in a cool dry place or keep refrigerated.*
Two chewable tablets supply:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Sugar Alcohol 1.2 g
- A 50:50 proprietary blend of: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® Strain, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-0710 billion live organisms†
- Xylitol, natural flavors, sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, colors, DL-malic acid, citric acid, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
- This product is intended for use under adult supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.