What Real Food Vitamins says about Ultra Meal Daily Protein Powder (Vegan):
This protein powder is a great daily option for those with gluten and/or dairy sensitivities and blood sugar issues. A general recommendation is one scoop blended into 8 ounces of water.
Not all protein powders are (even close to) equal! Ideally you want one with no artificial sweetener, no added sugar and a want high quality whey that doesn’t contain rbGH (growth hormone). Ideally about 20 grams/serving. This protein powder meets all of that criteria.
Our stance on protein powders is this: We’re strong advocates for obtaining protein through real food, but for those times when you are in a pinch (no time to cook!) or times when you don’t feel like eating (sick days or immediately post-workout) it’s beneficial to have a quality protein powder on hand. We suggest mixing protein powder into yogurt, smoothies, or with coconut or almond milk. It also mixes well into your favorite nut butter as an easy way to get protein in at snack time.
Nutritious Protein Drink with Powerful Phytonutrients and 25 Vitamins and Minerals
UltraMeal® Daily Support is a nutritious drink mix featuring a nutritious blend of macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein, and fats), phytonutrients , and essential vitamins and minerals.
This nutritional drink features:
- 15 g of a pea/rice protein blend containing a complete amino acid profile.
- 12 phytonutrients from superfruits, greens, and herbs.
- 5 g of fiber, including prebiotic fiber.
- 25 essential vitamins and minerals for comprehensive nutritional support.
- 150 mg of magnesium and 11 mg of zinc—two minerals often consumed below recommended levels.
- 400 IU of vitamin D.
- Satisfying snack or mini-meal.
General recommendations: Take one serving one to two times daily. Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 scoops (41 g) of UltraMeal Daily Support into 8-10 fluid ounces of chilled water.
~574 grams per canister.
About two scoops (41 g) supply:
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 6 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 140 mg
- Potassium 250 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15 g
- Dietary Fiber 5 g
- Sugars 5 g
- Protein 15 g
- Vitamin A 25%
- Vitamin C 170%
- Calcium 8%
- Iron 15%
- Vitamin D 100%
- Vitamin E 25%
- Thiamin 25%
- Riboflavin 25%
- Niacin 25%
- Vitamin B6 25%
- Folate 45%
- Vitamin B 1225%
- Biotin 25%
- Pantothenic Acid 25%
- Phosphorus 20%
- Iodine 25%
- Magnesium 40%
- Zinc 80%
- Selenium 80%
- Copper 80%
- Manganese 80%
- Chromium 100%
- Chloride 4%
- Pea protein isolate, rice protein concentrate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, natural flavors, sunflower oil, phytonutrient blend [organic flax (Linum usitatissimum) seed powder, organic inulin, organic beet (Beta vulgaris) root powder, organic flavors, organic carrot (Daucus carota) root powder, organic cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit powder, organic raspberry (Rubus idaeus) whole fruit powder, ascorbic acid, organic acacia gum, organic green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf powder extract, organic green bell pepper (Capsicum annuum) fruit powder, organic spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) whole plant powder, organic acerola (Malpighia glabra) fruit dry extract (on manioc starch), organic stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, organic spinach (Spinacia oleracea) leaf powder, organic blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) whole fruit powder, and organic ginger (Zingiber officinale) root powder], organic cane sugar, magnesium bis-glycinate, malic acid, silica, xanthan gum, hibiscus and black carrot juice (color), zinc gluconate, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, selenomethionine, and methylcobalamin
This product is gluten and dairy free.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.