What Real Food Vitamins says about UltraBiotic Defense:
These live bacteria are essential for good digestion and gut health. When you’re not absorbing nutrients from food, you won’t get the results you want. Probiotics replenish your good bacteria and crowd out the bad. They play a critical role in improving immunity, minimizing skin conditions and reducing the risk of chronic disease. Since the intestinal tract gets compromised regularly from stress, sickness, and environmental toxins, everyone can benefit from supplementing with a probiotic, even if you’re consuming fermented foods on a regular basis. This specific probiotic is recommended for those with current or recent infection, illness or gastrointestinal distress. A general recommendation is one capsule of probiotic taken 15 minutes before all meals.
Targeted Relief for Acute Bowel Distress, Infections, Illness
UltraBiotic Defense™ features S. boulardii, B. Lactis HN019, and L. Rhamnosus HN001 to support a healthy intestinal microbial balance and provide targeted relief for acute bowel distress including occasional loose stools.*
- Supports a healthy intestinal environment and immune response.*
- Provides targeted support for healthy intestinal function for jet-setting patients.*
- Designed for reliable outcomes and acute care with a concentrated dose of S. boulardii.*
General recommendation: Take one capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
30 capsules per bottle.
*For best results, store in a cool dry place or refrigerated.*
One capsule† supplies:
- A 3:1 blend of:
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN0014 billion live organisms†*
- Saccharomyces boulardii (providing 5.5 billion live organisms†) 275* mg
- Active dried yeast (S. cerevisae var. boulardii, sorbitan monostearate), microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, titanium dioxide, and sodium copper chlorophyllin), B. lactis, stearic acid, silica, L. rhamnosus, magnesium stearate
†Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.