SHIPPING: This product is available to U.S. shipping addresses only.
What Real Food Vitamins says about Wellness Essentials Men's Vitality:
Unfortunately, even if we eat healthy foods, it’s safe to say that none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins are a lot more than just “insurance” to cover nutrients missing from our food. They're beneficial for people of all ages, and they play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health and nervous system functions. Just one packet of this per day provides added testosterone support and general support of a man's nutritional needs. Each packet contains one tablet of Testralin, so when you take one packet per day, you only need one additional Testralin tablet.
Personalized Nutrition with Targeted Support for Men’s Health
Enhance your vitality, libido, and overall wellness daily. Wellness Essentials Men’s Vitality is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to support your masculine functions and maintain overall health.*
- Helps protect cells and maintain DNA stability with a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients .*
- Supports libido and healthy sexual function with tribulus fruit, ashwagandha root, and cowage seed.*
- Supports healthy testosterone levels, hormone balance, and prostate health with key nutrients, herbs, and phytonutrients.*
- Supports heart health, mood, and overall health with quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acids manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.*
- Each once-daily packet contains: 1 PhytoMulti™ tablet, 2 EPA - DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored® softgels, 2 Tribulus Synergy® tablets, and 1 Testralin® tablet.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Ingredients: Decaffeinated†† green tea leaf extract, microcrystalline cellulose, flax seed extract, turmeric rhizome extract, stearic acid (vegetable), soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), lycopene, betaine HCI, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, pyridoxine HCI, cellulose, selenomethionine, silica, zinc citrate, oleanolic acid, cholecalciferol, folic acid, methylcobalamine, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin). Contains: soy.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Zinc A. G.:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Each packet contains: 1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels (golden yellow), 1 Testralin tablet (green), 1 Zinc A.G. tablet (cream), and 1 HisSynergy tablet (brown).
General Recommendation: Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One packet supplies:
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g
- Cholesterolless than 5 mg
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 60 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 8750 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 60 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)12.5 mg
- Riboflavin 7.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 37.5 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 600 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)115 mcg
- Biotin 250 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 37.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)10 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate)150 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.25 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex)25 mcg
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) Fruit 10:1 Extract(containing saponins) 500 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides) 400 mg
- Cowage (Mucuna pruriens) Seed 10:1 Extract(containing naturally occurring levodopa)100 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)12.5 mg
- Inositol12.5 mg
- Lycopene8 mg
- Zeaxanthin1 mg
- Lutein3 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)5 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend200 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid]
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate2 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)400 mg
- Soybean Concentrate†62.5 mg
- Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin)
- Phytosterols50 mg
- (containing beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols)
- Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides, (SDG)]25 mg
- [from 125 mg flaxseed extract (Linum usitalissimum)]
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract Decaffeinated170 mg
- [standardized to 60% catechins (100 mg) and
- 40% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)(66.5 mg)]
- Oleanolic Acid [from olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract]170 mg
- Tumeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract79 mg
- [standardized to 95% (75 mg)curcuminoids]
- Betaine (as betaine HCl)37.5 mg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
- EPA-DHA Extra Strength
- Other ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (herring, sardine, anchovy) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate, Contains: Fish (herring, sardine, anchovy)
- Ingredients: decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, microcrystalline cellulose, flax seed extract, turmeric rhizome extract, stearic acid (vegetable), soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), betaine HCl, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, pyridoxine HCl, cellulose, selenomethionine, silica, zinc citrate, oleanolic acid, cholecalciferol, folic acid, methylcobalamine, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
- Tribulus Synergy
- Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.