What Real Food Vitamins says about Wellness Essentials Pregnancy:
We recommend a multivitamin for all women because even if we eat healthy foods, none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health and nervous system functions. These packets contain most of what is required for baseline nutritional support, including fish oil, bone support, calcium and magnesium. We recommend Wellness Essentials Pregnancy for those who are pregnant, lactating or have the possibility of becoming pregnant within the next five to seven years, Wellness Essentials Prime for women 50 years of age and older, and Wellness Essentials Women for those over 50. Just one packet per day.
Personalized Nutrition with Targeted Support for Preconception through Nursing
Proper prenatal nutrition, including omega-3 fatty acids and folate, are critical to healthy fetal development and a smooth pregnancy. Wellness Essentials Pregnancy is formulated to provide comprehensive nutritional support—from the moment you make the decision to have a baby through nursing. We generally recommend prenatal vitamins for all females who have any change of getting pregnant in the next five years, and of course those who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
Each once-daily packet provides:
- Prenatal multivitamin support: Advanced Prenatal provides a science-based combination of vitamins and minerals, incorporating 1 mg of folate and an array of antioxidants that reflect the latest research in prenatal nutrition.*
- Fetal brain development support: Choline, an essential nutrient, is provided for additional support based on current research.*
- Fetal development, heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics EPA- DHA 720 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid fish oil manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.*
- Bone density support: Calcium/Magnesium supports bone health and may also support muscle relaxation and help ease nighttime limb movement and pregnancy-associated leg cramps.*
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid (vegetable), microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica,and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, water, beeswax, lecithin (soy), and carob powder (color). Contains: soy.
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720:
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, natural tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains: fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel).
Each packet contains: 2 Advanced Prenatal tablets (green), 2 Calcium/Magnesium tablets (white), 1 Choline softgel (opaque brown), and 2 OmegaGenics EPADHA 720 softgels (yellow).
General Recommendation: One packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One packet supplies:
- Advanced Prenatal Multi (2 Tablets):
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,500 IU
- Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids) 4,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, niacinamide ascorbate) 500 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin K 90 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 3.4 mg
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 35 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg
- Folate (as folic acid)1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 120 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate†) 30 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 175 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate†) 25 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate†) 1.2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate†) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 25 mcg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Calcium/Magnesium (2 Tablets):
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 400 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 300 mg
- Choline (1 Softgel):
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 200 mg
- EPA-DHA 720 (2 Softgels):
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2.8 g
- EPA(Eicosapentaenoic acid) 860 mg
- DHA(Docosahexaenoic acid) 580 mg
- Other Ingredients for Advanced Prenatal: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, hypromellose, maltodextrin, polyethelene glycol, and sodium copper chlorophyllin). Other Ingredients for Calcium/Magnesium: Stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan). Other Ingredients for Choline: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, lecithin (soy), beeswax, calcium carbonate, and carob powder. Contains: soy. Other Ingredients for EPA-DHA 720: Gelatin, purified water, glycerin, natural lemon flavor, natural tocopherols, rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (tuna, salmon, sardine, anchovy, cod).
† Mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
This product is gluten free and dairy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.