What Real Food Vitamins says about Wellness Essentials Women:
We recommend a multivitamin for all women because even if we eat healthy foods, none of us are reaching all of our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Multivitamins play a critical role in helping the body work more efficiently and sustaining optimal health by improving metabolism, energy levels, immunity, cardiovascular health and nervous system functions. These packets contain most of what is required for baseline nutritional support, including fish oil, bone support, calcium and magnesium. Wellness Essentials Women for those under 50, Wellness Essentials Prime for women 50 years of age and older, and Wellness Essentials Pregnancy for those who are pregnant, lactating or have the possibility of becoming pregnant within the next five to seven years. Just one packet per day.
Personalized Nutrition with Targeted Support for Women’s Health
Enhance your heart health, bone health, and overall wellness daily. Wellness Essentials Women is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to help you stay active and vital and maintain overall health.*
- Helps protect cells and maintain DNA stability with a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients .*
- Promotes healthy bone density with magnesium and purity-tested MCHC—a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals, and bone growth factors.*
- Supports heart health, mood, and overall health with quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acids manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.*
- Each once-daily packet contains: 2 PhytoMulti™ with Iron tablets, 2 EPA - DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored® softgels, and 2 Cal Apatite® 1000 tablets.
General Recommendation: Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One packet supplies:
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol less than 5 mg
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 10000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione)120 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 15 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
- Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) 674 mg
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate)18 mg
- Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) 406 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 50 mcg
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate† (MCHC) 2000 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Lycopene 6 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
- Lutein 6 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 10 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend 400 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid]
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
- EPA-DHA Extra Strength
- Other ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (herring, sardine, anchovy) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate, Contains: Fish (herring, sardine, anchovy)
- Cal Apatite 1000
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
- † Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occuring growth factors.
This product is gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.