What Real Food Vitamins say about Zinc-Carnosine:
This specialized formula was designed for heartburn and stomach discomfort relief. A general recommendation is 2 tablets twice daily—with or without food. Take with Spectrazyme Metagest (2 tablets with meals).
Zinc-Carnosine for GI Support
Zinc-Carnosine™ contains a high potency, zinc-carnosine complex formulated to provide relief of stomach discomfort. Zinc-carnosine works by supporting the healthy ecology, natural defenses, and integrity of the stomach lining. Zinc-carnosine is a well researched natural supplement for gastric discomfort.*
- Supports a healthy gastric environment.*
- Helps relieve mild and occasional gastric discomforts, including heartburn, nausea, bloating, and upset stomach.*
- Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance .*
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion.*
- Some research indicates that zinc-carnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism .*
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies.*
- The same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994.
- Does not affect stomach digestion.*
- Clinically effective dosage in just two tablets daily.*
General Recommendation: Take one tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
60 capsules per bottle.
One tablet supplies:
|Zinc (as zinc-carnosine)||17 mg||155%|
|L-Carnosine (as zinc-carnosine)†||58 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Value (%DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica.
† U.S. Patent #4,981,846
This product is gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
At Real Food Vitamins®, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If you aren’t, let us know. You may return any eligible unopened item within 30 days of purchase. All products requiring refrigeration are non-refundable unless something is wrong with the product. Products must be returned at your expense unless there is something wrong with the product.
Contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. For questions about returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us!
Shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S. for all orders over $50! For orders $50 and under, we charge a flat rate of $5.00. We ship orders Monday through Saturday.
Our goal is to get products in your hands fast. Once you place your order, we will process it and get it out to you as soon as possible. We usually ship the same day your order was placed, or the next business day (M-F), except for extra-perishable items that might spoil if left on a delivery truck for extended periods of time. In cases like these, if you place an order for a perishable product on a Thursday or Friday, we would wait until Monday to send it. Your order will typically arrive within two to five (2-5) business days after it is placed. You will receive an e-mail notification after you place your order and again when your order has shipped.
International Shipping: some products, such as probiotics, we can’t ship internationally due to a scanning procedure that kills the bacteria in the probiotic, rendering it useless. Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com and provide the specific products you would like to purchase and your mailing address. We will do our best to fulfill your order, and we’ll provide an estimated shipping cost specifically for you.